The Restore group of companies: who we are
Restore Records Management · Restore Digital · Restore Datashred · Restore Harrow Green · Restore Technology
Our group of five businesses complement each other perfectly in the range and depth of office services we provide for our customers, which is one of the reasons why we are the largest UK-owned business of our kind.
Here are six other reasons why our customers choose us…
- Flexibility - No matter how big or small or how odd the request, we listen to what our customers tell us they want and then work out a way to deliver it.
- Care - We know how important the tiniest details are to maintaining security and our customers’ reputations. We work to the highest professional standards and always deliver on our agreed promises.
- Trust - Customers hand responsibility for security, logistics and compliance to Restore companies because they trust us to work in partnership with them, caring for their information and assets in the correct way.
- Security - Security-cleared staff; GPS-tracked vehicles and the range of anti-theft and environmental measures that safe document, data and asset management demand.
- Value for money - There is no one-size-fits-all mentality at a Restore company. We analyse customers’ business patterns and design the most cost-effective, tailor-made solutions.
- We’re good people - Customers’ experiences with us are positive from day one. What makes the difference is that not only are we experienced, knowledgeable business people, we are good people who put ourselves out to make sure our customers are happy.
At the heart of our success are our people. They understand what it takes for UK offices to work well and they understand their customers – you – so you can be sure you will be made to feel like you’re their only customer.
We invest in our people and we invest in the technology and equipment they use so that we can offer you cutting edge systems and processes to keep your business running smoothly and compliantly.
For complete records management, confidential disposal, business process outsourcing and digitisation programmes, relocation or IT recycling services, we’ve got highly knowledgeable and approachable teams ready to share their expertise with you.
With our nimble, responsive business approach, our people who we enable to make quick decisions, and really keen prices, contacting us could be the best business decision you ever make!
Why not give us a call to find out more?
Taking our environmental responsibilities seriously
The Restore group of companies is a major recycler.
On behalf of our customers we send hundreds and hundreds of tonnes of shredded paper for recycling every year. For our IT services customers, our commitment to the environment is that we send 0% to landfill. Instead, we refurbish, re-use or recycle thousands of computer terminals and devices every year – and help benefit charities and communities in need of computing equipment along the way.
Our fleets for Restore Records Management, Restore Datashred and Restore Harrow Green are modern and use telematics to plot the most efficient routes; we train our drivers to be pedestrian- and cyclist-aware, and to lower their fuel consumption.
In recent years, too, we’ve worked alongside the Carbon Trust to their suggested 10-point Plan for reducing our carbon footprint, and with the Woodland Trust to plant more trees…
To find out more about this work, and more, why not download our Restore corporate responsibility magazine here?