We welcome general applications from people with experience in the document management industry. If you think that your skills could be of benefit to Restore, please send a cover letter and CV to David English.
In addition, we have vacancies for the following positions:
Reporting to: Head of Business Development.
Location: Redhill Office. Target prospects throughout the UK
To actively sell the Restore portfolio of products and services into new prospects. Identify core target sectors and contact key Facilities / Finance decision makers, generating maximum potential revenue opportunities and contract sales.
KEY PERSONAL ACTIVITIESAND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and conduct cold calling from data provided and relevant prospects identiﬁed
- All required information is entered into Maximizer daily
- Ensure effective sales diary and territory planning takes place maximising personal effectiveness and minimising down time.
- Take ownership and be accountable of set revenue targets and actively seek out ideas and opportunities to increase business within your designated geographical area.
- Actively be involved in business planning and shaping the way this role can be fully proﬁtable with your line manager.
- Write proposals and be involved with complex tenders.
- Present solutions to key stakeholders, understand customer process and speciﬁc business needs.
- Monthly reporting to be taken from Maximizer and to update Head of Business Development and Sales Director on the following: Activity (appointments, split out by accounts and prospects) Pipeline. Actual revenue v Target Revenue.
KPI’S (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS) PER MONTH
- Appointments. A minimum of 16 appointments is expected
- Contact 400 new prospect and update Maximizer, with the appropriate information gained. Majority of this activity based in the Redhill office 2/3 days per week
- Generate set number of proposals*
- Generate set number of sales*
This will be conﬁrmed at interview stage
- To maintain high standards of personal presentation and all company equipment including car is kept to a professional, presentable standard
- To observe strict code of conﬁdentiality relating to information obtained in the course of your duties.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Package circa 21k based on experience. Position based in Salfords, near Redhill, RH1 5DY.
Restore have grown rapidly through acquisition to become number two in its market place. The business is seeking a highly motivated marketing executive to support its activities within their Store, Scan, Shred divisions.
Sales support and Social Media
- Working with CRM system (Maximizer) to help support HTML campaigns
- Managing ‘Social Media’ channels
- Assist in roll out of general business and marketing plan
- Customers segmentation, satisfaction, sales analysis
Go to market initiatives
- Assist in supporting channel partners, updating service features
- Support ‘Direct-Marketing’ communications
- Maintaining all company websites within content management parameters
- Supporting tender completions in team environment
Design and Communications
- Working with agencies with some design input
- Updating marketing collateral
- Police Restore brand and support sales executives with latest collateral
KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience of marketing and basic business principles
- Eye for design with a slant on new technologies in cloud environment
- Team player; the ideal candidate will be of graduate caliber, with an appropriate marketing qualification and at least two years experience working within B-to-B.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com