Magnetic tape backup and offsite tape storage can protect your business in the event of your buildings and equipment being ravaged by fire, flood or coming under attack?
Offsite Tape Storage
Here at Restore, we can't tell you when a crisis will occur but we do know that any business can be damaged if it doesn’t have safe, secure back-up. That’s why off-site storage for all your computer back-up tapes should play an integral role in your disaster recovery plan. And, should the worst happen, you can confidently rely on us to play a key role in helping get your business back on its feet within hours.
Disasters may not be external. What do you do if a virus strikes your business? And recent high-profile cases have shown that internal email is admissible as evidence in all manner of corporate disputes. Either of these scenarios makes it doubly important that all your digital data – including email – is accurately recorded, backed up and stored for the required length of time. Just in case. Restore offers two ways of securing your peace of mind:
‘Green’ gas protects your valuable computer tapes
We are proud to use Inergen™ Premier as the inert gas in our fire suppression system.
- Inergen™ Premier is proven effective on all common types of fire. It does not leave behind
- Stored as a mixture of 52%
nitrogen, 40% argon and 8% carbon dioxide, these are all gases naturally occurring in the atmosphere. The addition to the mix of CO2 helps compensate for the depletion of oxygen levels and has been proven to have medical benefits.
- Last, but not least, Inergen™ Premier has zero impact on the ozone layer and is the ‘greenest’ fire suppressant available, which is why we chose it – to fit in with our aim of being as low carbon as
Our unique locations offer:
|Security entry system
||monitored 24 hours a day|
|CCTV||monitored 24 hours a day|
|Fire suppression system||monitored 24 hours a day|
|Temperature control||18°C +/- 2°C|
|Humidity control systems||50% +/- 10%|
Magnetic Tape Storage
With tape being used as a high capacity medium for backup and archive safe storage is paramount. We offer magentic tape storage in our secure offsite locations.
Computer tapes, CDs, DVDs and so on are physically stored, monitored and managed as part of your back-up cycle. We provide a stable, secure, environmentally-controlled facility where our bar-coded asset tracking gives you online control of deliveries and collections to suit you.
Online back-up storage
Do you need to dip in and out of your information? For the ultimate in accessibility, Restore can advise on installing the software for an automatic back-up system that will help manage the data cycle from single PCs and laptops right up to sophisticated back-up solutions for organizations. And the benefits?
- Automatic: once set up to suit your needs.
- Cost effective: no expensive hardware to install and no man hours spent in backing up.
- Safe and secure: separate copies of your data are remotely stored in three geographically independent, secure off-site locations and all are encrypted and password protected.
- Flexible and versatile: there’s no limit to the quantity of data or file types you can back up – why not copy information from your mobile devices to ensure you cover all your bases?
Contact us to learn more about our offsite tape storage services