We were delighted to team up with GovNews this week to present our latest webinar Robotic Realities in Government and the Public Sector. You can still catch up on the entire session to discover what the realities are for robotics in terms of improving lives, increasing an organisations' agility and achieving greater customer satisfaction across government and the public sector.
We were thrilled to welcome James Merrick-Potter, Head of Robotic Automation at the Cabinet Office and Restore Digital's Head of Business Systems, Matt Sim, who discussed:
- The experiences and results of early adopters of robotics in government
- Using RPA to process 10 million transactions
- What is the RPA Centre of Excellence?
- Potential of wider use of robotics and AI
- Practical solutions to enable the robotic revolution
The presentations were followed by a brief Q&A session.
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence is an area rapidly growing in recognition for its ability to transform the way the public sector works. The 'robotic revolution' is proving to add real value across the public sector and were delighted to partner with GovNews to delve deeper into its uses.
We hope you enjoy the presentation!