The energy sector is a relatively early adopter of digitalisation, with real-time monitoring equipment, automation and data analytics. However, it has not yet driven real transformation. Embracing digital allows organisations to reduce costs, make faster and better decisions and increase workforce productivity.
What is driving industry change?
What is the internet of things?
This refers to systems of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. This includes smart devices you may have in your home, such as thermostats and home security cameras.
Where transformation can take place within the utilities industry
Where Restore can help
Customer Experience design
- Automated customer complaints and customer services processes.
- Digital, omnichannel mailroom – inbound and outbound.
- Processes driven by SLAs.
- Push and extract data.
- Automatic matching (eg PO against invoice)
- Automatic population of internal databases
- Enabling system interoperability – including legacy systems where necessary
Digitalisation of archive records
- Scanning archive records and setting retention periods.
- Secure destruction where applicable.
- Long-term storage of files rarely needed.
- Know quickly what data is entering your organisation, as it enters.
- Real-time SLA data.
If you are trying to reduce costs and increase workflow efficiency, then talk to the Restore Digital Team about how we can support your organisation, get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.