Restore plc is an AIM-listed support services company focused on providing services to offices and workplaces in the private and public sectors.
Restore plc has two divisions: Document Management and Relocation. As a group we provide safe and secure services in:
• Scanning, including specialist project scanning
• Document storage, and technology platforms to store and retrieve digital files
• Workflow automation and business process outsourcing
• Confidential document destruction
• Commercial and workplace relocation
• IT equipment and consumables reuse and recycling
• IT relocation
As a leader in the industry, Restore plc is trusted by the UK’s largest organisations, including 73% of NHS Trusts and 74% of the FTSE 100, with their most critical and sensitive document solution requirements. We are the largest UK-owned document management company and we are still growing.
We offer a joined-up package of services that our customers trust to support every step of their physical and virtual data journey. With a full end-to-end service of document digitalisation, cloud hosted and managed document services and secure destruction, we remove the complication of working with multiple suppliers and provide a best-in-class document management solution.
Reasons to choose Restore:
• Holistic single-supplier solution: By using a single supplier, you save time and money. We can provide you with a range of scanning, storage and destruction services, reducing your supply chain and increasing efficiency.
• Bespoke service: We provide a service built specifically for you. If your needs change, our service can change too. Our flexible service will be adapted to fit with your developing business.
• Named account manager: We offer the personal touch; we give you a named account manager, who will get to know you and understand your business needs. When you need to speak to us, you will know exactly who to call. Your account manager will personally ensure you get the best from our service.
• Trusted partner: We have more than 30 years’ experience of helping businesses like yours. We want your business to thrive, and we have vast knowledge and expertise to help it do so by keeping you up to date with advice, best practice and new ideas.
• Financial stability: We have grown steadily through sound investment, and are a solid, reliable group, offering long-term security. With the range of resources at our disposal, we get things done no matter what.
• Service Reach: We offer coverage of all of mainland Britain, providing the same excellent service throughout. Our geographical spread has given us detailed local knowledge, along with the benefits of national coverage.
• Market leader: We are at the forefront of our industry and we mean to stay there. We lead on best practice, and are always striving to offer you the best advice and the latest innovations.
• Best Value: The breadth of our business means we reduce supply chains and make savings. We are constantly vigilant in making sure we give our customers the best value for money.
• Sustainability: We are committed to corporate social responsibility and invest in the communities in which we operate, through sponsorship and working with charities. We are always mindful of our environmental impact and offer ‘green’ solutions wherever possible.
• Continuous Improvement: Through the training and development of our staff we are constantly increasing our knowledge and expertise and keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments in our industry. We use our customers’ feedback to monitor our performance and make sure we keep to the highest standards of service.
Our enthusiastic and helpful team receive regular training in customer care as well as operational and security procedures. So, we can act swiftly to resolve any issues or help you with new or unusual requirements. We are also proud to be the only confidential data destruction provider with the ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service, this is a testament to our customer commitment.
As your document management partner, Restore operates within a best practice information security framework, and we’re here to support you with compliancy legislation. It’s just one of the ways we demonstrate our ability to help you make sure your confidential information remains that way.