IT Hardware Recycling - Reuse, Refurbish, Recycle
When it comes to disposing of your IT assets, we are always mindful of our obligations regarding current legislation. These include not only the WEEE Directive for the safe destruction of electronic and electrical equipment but regulations current in all the countries where we operate. One of the driving factors behind our compliance is that we’re striving to achieve our aim of 0% landfill, a big ask when you consider that the average computer is composed of plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, circuit boards and glass, all of which must be found appropriate channels if they are not to go to waste.
The process follows this outline:
- We agree the process for IT hardware disposal, including how we will remove all stored data, with you.
- We track all your assets using bar-code technology.
- We remove all labels and identifying markings from the units.
- We wipe all software, including operating systems and applications, in accordance with all relevant licensing agreements and copyright law. We can capture this information and report back to you.
- We send all units with no commercial value to be recycled according to the location’s regulations. the process is transparent and you can track it throughout by using our secure
Contact us to learn more about our IT hardware recycling & disposal services