Document Management & Storage: Healthcare Sector
Our experience in the healthcare sector has enabled us to understand the huge challenges faced by hospitals, clinics, surgeries and other healthcare administrators. We have developed and designed solutions to improve processes, compliance and realise efficiencies within your department or Trust. Also, we recently attained level 2 or above in the IG Toolkit.
We work with your department or Trust to assist you in achieving your ‘paper light’ strategy. With our expert team deployed on-site or off-site at one of our bureaus; Restore Scan will advise, configure, install and support scanning solutions to allow the capture, storage, distribution and retrieval of both paper-based and electronic type documents.
Our healthcare document management services include:
- Patient Records Scanning
- A&E scanning solutions for casualty cards (Cascards)
- Document and archive scanning with optional classification and indexing
- Secure document storage and archiving
- Accredited document and data destruction
- On-site and off-site services available
- and more…….
Our clients benefit from:
- Improved patient care and safety; with enhanced record keeping
- Secure and efficient access to critical information and up-to date medical history
- Multi-disciplinary access to information; easing communications along the patient pathway
- Improved clinical governance and reduced risk of error
- Faster data retrieval – reducing labour/agency costs and increasing workforce efficiency
- Decrease in workload and dependency on administration staff and the respective costs
- Reduction in storage costs and an increase in floor space for alternative use
- Faster audit and financial reporting performance
- and more.......
We have designed and installed a number of successful solutions for private and NHS trusts including Guy’s and St Thomas, Bradford, Isle of Wight NHS Trust, John Radcliffe Hospital, Nottingham PCT, Yorkshire Ambulance Service, General Medical Council and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Our business is founded on the provision of highly secure, high-quality service, based on efficient and reliable operational procedures to meet the demands of the NHS including working to stringent standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, IG toolkit and BS 10008.
Contact us to find out more about our cost-effective, hish-security and personalised document and storage services to the healthcare sector.