Whether you are performing a refresh or consolidating, redistributing or decommissioning your data centre, we work with you from the earliest stages to provide the right data centre services to meet your needs, including:
• Graceful power-down in enterprise-server environments
• Live equipment decommissions, moves and installations
• Facility decommissioning and equipment appraisal
• Onsite and in-transit security including warranted data erasure
• Disposition services including redeployment, lease return, remarketing and recycling
How it works
Your company may find itself in need of migrating its data centre to a new facility. Ahead of the migration, we can back up and power-down your equipment before safely packing it away for transit. We’ll transfer the equipment to the destination site in our GPS tracked vans before re-racking and recommissioning it ready for service. We’ll check everything is operating as intended to complete the service.
Benefits for you
Data centre moves and refreshes are difficult processes to get right. Given the potential risks of data loss or equipment failures, we recommend using a professional service to minimise risks. At Restore Technology we have a wealth of experience working with data centres, and can carry out your required service safely and efficiently, with minimal disruption to your business.
Get a Quick Quote Today