Off-site records management for Universities
Q: How much do academics and university administrators need to know about GDPR, records management systems and retention schedules?
A: Not a lot, if you choose to work with Restore!
We have developed and designed solutions in paper-based records management and beyond that will improve processes and compliance, and realise efficiencies within your university.
What we offer…
- Secure document storage and archiving: all our UK-wide storage facilities are equipped with secure entry systems and CCTV monitored around the clock, and they use specialist racking and the latest in humidity and temperature control to maintain optimal storage conditions; vehicles are GPS-tracked, drivers and operatives are all vetted; we can barcode and tag individual files so they are easily traced for retrieval or scan-on-demand
- Accredited, audited document and data destruction: student records, HR files, accounts and so on are all tagged and bar coded so that they can be mapped against legal retention requirements. Out-of-date records can be confidently and confidentially destroyed and you receive a Certificate of Destruction to prove it
- Highly secure, high-quality service, based on efficient and reliable operational procedures. We meet the stringent standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and BS 10008
How you benefit...
- Compliant off-site records management, set up and run by Restore’s experts
- Enhanced record keeping = less room for error, cost-savings, and more time for school teams to do their job
- Faster data retrieval
- Unbroken chain of custody reduces the gap for risk
- Quicker audit and financial reporting performance
- More space to use
Fill out our quick quote form or contact one of our expert account management team to find out how our high-specification, high-security tailored records management programmes have brought universities into full compliance.