NHS and Healthcare
The NHS is continuously facing challenges, whether it be a shortage of funds, an aging population or changes in regulation.
Paperless 2020 is a key driver to helping the NHS transform health and social care. It is a commitment by the healthcare system and the government to use information and technology and make sure patients have a digital experience by 2020.
Key benefits of developing paper-lite workflows
- Improved patient experience and care with more timely access to information and online portals such as booking systems.
- Reduction in records management administration at the hospital.
- Have multiple users accessing a record simultaneously, but with full user history, including viewers, not just editors of records.
- GDPR compliant, as well as dramatically reducing security risks surrounding paper records (misplacement, deterioration and damage).
- Information structured and categorised to support decision making and be available in real-time as required.
- Reduction in hardcopy storage costs and the option for Restore to shred paper when it has reached the end of its life cycle.
Main Services Offered