Are you in need of a storage option for all of your company’s documents? Is there not enough physical space in your business’ building to house them?
Have you considered document scanning?
Digitising all of your documents through a document scanning company such as Restore is becoming more popular with companies for a number of reasons
- It allows you to store documents online, rather than keeping physical documents, so freeing up space in your workplace.
- With Restore’s document scanning cloud service, you have easy access to your documents from any computer or device with an internet connection.
- You and colleagues can access and collaborate effectively on the same documents.
- The scan cloud software can integrate with pre-existing document management software which allows easy access to documents immediately.
- Our experts can help advise you on which documents would be best to scan to ensure that you are getting the most effective and efficient use out of our service.
- All of our staff are qualified to view confidential information.
- You can set security access levels for employees and colleagues allowing access to certain documents.
Using a document scanning service can improve the efficiency of a business or organisation. By digitising the documents that you need to keep, you make space in your workplace. You can log on from anywhere and access the documents you need, therefore you can complete a report before its deadline whilst working from home. More than one of your employees can have access to the documents they need at one time, allowing people in different departments to access the form quickly to check and approve as required. This has the potential of speeding up many processes within your business, rather than having to send the physical paperwork from one department to another and back again.
These are just some examples of how using our document scanning service can improve your workplace efficiency and speed up many of the processes across departments.
If you would like to find out further information on our document scanning service or about any of the other services we offer at Restore, you can contact us on: 0333 222 6312.